Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:43 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:45 pm 
Twin T66

Car: CA18DET 180sx
Bah, it's a play on words as to exactly what information you are seeking with the question, and it takes damn good training to be able to immdeiately answer a question like this and give the generalisation to the customer that they want to hear.

She admitted after we had signed everything, and where having a general chit-chat that she was trained to make out to the customer they would be sitting ont heir couch at the end of the day, this is how she was coming across with her answers.

Yes, I didn't ask the EXACT SPECIFIC question which could be in no way mis-interpreted, so yes, she played on the wording of the questionto give me an answer similar or the same as I wanted to hear to be satisfied to continue my purchase.

All in all, she was a damn good sales person, answered the questions appropriate, always gave me what I wanted (in theory), and shows a genuine interest in my requirements and desires.

In practise, I wanted to know 2 things:

A) if I was to pick up my goods, how long will I have to wait, where will I have to travel to, and will I need to bring any equipment with me, and will they be available today.

OR

B) if I choose to have my goods delivered, what extra costs are involved, how long will organisation of delivery take, and what day and time would I roughly be expecting my goods to show up.

I know this for when I buy my next large item.

Again, it's a simple play on wording, I didn't specify my questions in a way that her answers couldn't be twisted.

B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:50 pm 
T78

Car: 180 Sr20d3t
bahh whatever the case give that man a new for getting that bastard into the 180 8) - id never even consider doing that to mine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:27 pm 
Twin T66

Car: CA18DET 180sx
dorifto wrote:
bahh whatever the case give that man a new for getting that bastard into the 180 8) - id never even consider doing that to mine

All I can say is NEVER upset your woman, I promised her she would sit on the friggin couch that night, AND SHE DID!!!!

Meanwhile, I am negotiating a price for descent suspension all round for the 180sx.

B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:54 pm 
T66

Car: none
dorifto wrote:

a bit off topic but me and my mate managed to fit a 6ft aquarium into a civic hatch, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:51 pm 
T78

Car: S14a, Euro Accord Lux
i fit 2 single bed matress' in a civic.....................and drove like a granny right upfront to the steering wheel.