Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:07 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:20 pm 
T03

Car: special SR20DET
Had some idiot theif break into my car and steal my Stereo.. he failed to check the boot which had a subs amp setup...

They guy was Game as well.. It was at a railway station with survelance... told the cops.. they reveiewd the camera and caught the guy :) didnt have to pay any excess.. the insurance company chased it out of that theif.... :)
thank god there was CCTV there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:06 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S13
My old N13 pulsar got broken into at least 4 times over the 3 years that i owned it.
First time they shoved a screwdriver into the door lock and stole my stereo, about $1 in change and from the boot, they took a Canon printer box that didn't actually contain a printer (just contained random junk of mine cause i'd just moved and hadn't finished unloading my car).
Had to buy new locks, new stereo etc.
Had so much crap happen to that car. Tyres stabbed numerous times, attempted hot wiring, a hole drilled into door when they found out they couldn't use a screwdriver on solex door locks... *sigh*
Fortunatly no one has messed with my s13 though... *touches wood* maybe it looks too plain or something?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:36 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: 180Sx
i have recently got the best anti thieft deterant.........A GUN LISENCE...... i catch anyone breaking in to my car/shed prepare to have a shot gun aimed at your face.......

anyway enough of that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:29 pm 
Twin T66

Car: CA18DET 180sx
Driven wrote:
I live in Pyrmont, and luckily, I've got underground parking. I would not park my car on the street overnite. Although, there's a black auto 180 that parks on our street on a regular basis.

Steve

Ahhh, you live near that <Removed in fear it will ID your Place>

Is that the 180sx with 17" gold wheels, owned by an asian hottie??

That's not the best area to park outside with an import....

Anyway, I got done at the bak of my appartment, had installed a stereo about 3 days prior, had packed the car that night for an EARLY start for work the monday morning following, and woke up, came out, and there was my receipts and shit all over the ground.

The cunts first tried to open via the window, by spreading my window out (bending all the farking guides (no success).

The dumb fucks then tried the old-school "slim jim", but hit the 3.5" intrusion bar (again, no fucking success)

They then did the ultimate in hurt, they dug a hole into the door next to the lock, pushed the lock mechanism off, and used the screwdriver to pop the lock that way, ripping a fucking 3cm hole into my door, fucking my window guides.

The pricks stole my work laptop, my car stereo (remember, 3 days old), then done the glove box, got the face plate, box, remote for the stereo, my mates $300 sunnies, my WildFM volume 1 - current collection, the CD I had in the player, then tried for the wheels (lucky my Aussie wheel brace didn't actually fit, but the socket set next to it did, and they missed that).

I later set a camera up in the garbage area of the units and placed the stereo box out there (minus receipt), and caught the cunts on camera taking the box. I know who they are, and have since had revenge on 1, but still need to smack the fuck out of the other...

B.