Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:50 am 
T28

Car: ae92 rolla for now...
BLISTC wrote:
dude just give em a taste of their own medicine

i would of let the black barina pass, then i would of tailgated her flashing and beeping heheh :D

I would have love to do that but if i did and go into a accdent with the lady. I'd be called a 'stupid P plater' and strung across the front page of Daily Telegraph...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:07 am 
T51

Car: S15
Yeah.. try to resist from turning into an a-hole just to teach another a-hole a lesson..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:21 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: HSV VZ clubsport. X S15 owner
Nguyen wrote:
Yeah.. try to resist from turning into an a-hole just to teach another a-hole a lesson..

Easier said then done.
There is a road rage story every day. When I had my S15 I had less road rage as people don't cut in and push you around as often. Once I sold that I was driving my girl friends Lantra. The amount of times I get pushed around in that was countless. I just give up and drive humbly letting everyone go ahead of me. Can't wait till I take delivery of the VZ clubby.
I hate people who speed up knowing that you need to change lanes for a very valid reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:57 pm 
Quad T88

Car: Nissan 180SX
having a nice car also works both ways

like vuster said, if you have a nice car, alot of people will respect you and let you in etc.

but then you get the haterz, the jealous pple, the bogans who will do anything to make driving unpleasnt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:53 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
what the fuck is it with P platers today. M4 coming out of the toll gates. a P plater in the 'fast lane' was going under even his speed limit, and talking on the phone. i went past him on the inside (yes illegal i know but im sure you get it ... ) im in front of him, he comes right up behind me, passes ME on the inside and gives me a greasy look and speeds off ahead way over the limit.

victoria rd, P plater in an excel, thinks tailgating an S15 is cool coz he can 'keep up'. thats good mate, im not even giving it any and im doing the speed limit. so i used the brake lights to scare him off. after almost smashing into me, he still didnt get it and was swerving left and right in an attempt to pass me or some shit. lucky for me, i had a 2nd car that he didnt know about. HE soon found out tho, after that he backed off. but he still did the big man pass when we turned off into a side street.

fair enough i did brake hard to piss him off, but he was so damn close it wasnt funny. i almost couldnt see the front of his car UNDER my wing!

dumbasses, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Post subject: sadasd
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:45 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: 200sx
i'll be honest.....i need to be off the roads. i got busted 3times on my L's. i coped over 30fines on my p's. i almost lost my p's but i took the rta letter to court & won. i smashed my dads car $8,600 damage!. i smashed my 200sx $9,000 damage. I have no INSURANCE, i am getting sued for $10,000 for the commodore that i hit with my 200sx. my licecne will be suspened soon but i will take that to court too. WHEN IT RAINS I DRIFT WITH ANY CAR THAT I CAN GRAB. i cant get enough of drifting on right turns & left turns its like drugs. i have had 1,000s of nearly killing pedestrains. funniest thing is............im the safest driver out of all my mates!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:01 pm 
Twin T51

Car: coon
you better be joking. if your not, im sure ill be seeing you and your car wrapped around a pole on the front page of the telegraph. its people like you that will eventually kill someone innocent and for that you should be shot...

Post subject: yep
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:18 pm 
T28 Hybrid

hahahahah funny thing is i took a pole out with my third spin, when i got hit. that madafaka was doing at least 100km/h in a 60km/h zone to write of two cars!!! the pole is still lying in parramatta rd near m4 & woodville rds. more funnier is my car shot at twice at earlwood.

Post subject: fune
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:20 pm 
T28 Hybrid

the funniet part iz...that its not funny im going threw hell!!!! im having shit from my parents, copz & mates. thats y im going 2 fix it up get the hell out here back to afghanistan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:20 pm 
Quad T78

Car: Silvia
WTF!!!

Post subject: Re: fune
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:27 pm 
Twin T51

habib wrote:
the funniet part iz...that its not funny im going threw hell!!!! im having shit from my parents, copz & mates. thats y im going 2 fix it up get the hell out here back to afghanistan.

thats no excuse to endanger innocent people by driving like a dikhead. i hope you do go back to afghanistan, one less fuckwit drifting on public roads. you wonder why your going through hell..... :roll:

Post subject: hah
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:32 pm 
T28 Hybrid

well at least im being honest. your assholes dont have the balls or the man in youze to admit it & face the truth.

Post subject: thth
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:36 pm 
T28 Hybrid

orite can we leave me alone now? thanks. let the copz abuse me

Post subject: Re: hah
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:51 pm 
Twin T51

habib wrote:
well at least im being honest. your assholes dont have the balls or the man in youze to admit it & face the truth.

i beg to differ.

http://www.silviansw.com/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

that was my one and only mistake and i copped it sweet. maybe you should do the right thing and you want have to feel like such "man" by telling us about your problems... oh and i find that if you give respect to the police, you inturn will be treated with fairness and respect. that is my own personel experience.
oh and dont think you will be left alone after calling us all assholes :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:58 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
what truth do we need to admit??

we need Brenton on here to put you in your place lol

ohh wait. put you in your place. again.

EDIT: Im guessing you're from another forum and are here just to piss us off. NS.com comes to mind

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next