Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:16 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Stupid P platers
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:06 pm 
Banned

Car: S13 Silvia S-tune
I will make it clear NOW that im am not saying all P platers are stupid. If you are a P plater and still are offended by this thread, then perhaps i really am talking about people like you.

Over the last 2 months i swear i have been swarmed by idiot P platers, maybe its my car, who knows, but tonights incident was enough for me to post.

Driving home on the hume tonight, sticking to 60 or 70 k/hr, as the hume changes limits in this particular section, passing through a small interestion i have this fuck tard come right up my ass and proceed to tail me hard.

It was a WRX with its fog lights on.

I dont accelerate as quick as i usually would, to spite this cunt and see what he does, he weaves through traffic (since he is stuck behind) and i move to the middle lane from the left.

At the next light i give him the finger, he was on the passenger side. (Year im a dickhead too, but i dont go around starting crap or provoking drivers like im king shit)

He decides to merge back in behind me, while traffic was at a standstill, and step out of his car, i see the magical green P plate, and see this very stereo typical young male of a fully sick nature give me his rendition of a mucho man.

I hope your knuckles are feeling okay after hitting my car with your fist, because my car aint a hunk of tin and hitting bear metal aint a fantastic feeling, then again your a full sick bro in a wrx with P platers, and as we all know, you are invincible..

Rant over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:43 pm 
T88 Hybrid

Car: "S"
Finish the story!
So what happened next?

If some idiot walked out and hit my car, I wouldnt be sitting inside taking it, I'd come out and put up a fight!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:41 am 
Banned

Car: S13 Silvia S-tune
i had my hand stroking the club lock, but i had my gf in the car and didnt act on the punk. Some things are best left to another time, another place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:10 am 
T88 Hybrid

Car: "S"
Ah yeh true that
GF in car, certainly not worth the risk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:06 am 
T28 Hybrid

Car: S14A
What are P plates? :-?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:41 am 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: Hello Kitty!
baysideSXOC wrote:

Provisional licence.

We do 6 months to a year on L's where we have to have a fully licenced driver in the car, then past a drivnig test to get onto Red P's which are on for a year and have an 80 speed limit and bugger all points, then another test (i think) then 2 years of green Ps where the speed limit is raised from 80ks to 100ks.

I think this is the current system, i went through on the old one that had no green Ps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:44 am 
T03

Car: none
BHDave wrote:
baysideSXOC wrote:

Provisional licence.

We do 6 months to a year on L's where we have to have a fully licenced driver in the car, then past a drivnig test to get onto Red P's which are on for a year and have an 80 speed limit and bugger all points, then another test (i think) then 2 years of green Ps where the speed limit is raised from 80ks to 100ks.

I think this is the current system, i went through on the old one that had no green Ps.

Red P's is 90
L's is 80

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:23 am 
T51

Car: S15
Was there any dent?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:06 am 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
shit man, should have got his number plate and called the cops!!

thats malicious damage.

pity you had ur gf with you, might have been more fun for you.

but i have to agree, there are MANY P platers with this attitude, i had one similar on the way up the coast last week. its sad but where are cops when you need them. its too hard for them to be everywhere, which is a shame as they seem to turn up when you do illegal U turns and the like lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:13 pm 
TO4

I myself am a P plater, and that guy is a wanker!!! I drive sensibly and do not tailgate/drive like a dickhead. I would not have taken that, somebody hit my car, and i had my gf in it, then maybe i would of at least got the number plates, called the cops and nailed his ass.(maybe even hit my car harder to put a bigger dint in it :lol: ) lol. But thats just pure stupidity, but in a way i guess you may of coarsed it as you gave him the finger, but thats no need to step out like a f0oli SiK mAtE and hit someones car.

End rant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:39 pm 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
I would have reversed over him Nis.

getting agro and yelling abuse,or making gestures is fine,I don't have a problem with that,a lot of the time it's needed out there. some people really do need a wake up call sometimes.
going to that next level though,where you get out of the car and watch to punch on is a bit sad.

I'll tell you all now,I'm a blatant road rager. I'll get stuck into you in a minute if you do something stupid in front of me. I won't be getting out of the car to try and kick your head in though,it's just not worth the trouble afterwards.

Justin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:28 pm 
Quad T51

Car: slow, quiet & comfy katemobile
This might make you feel better biatch. It's not a P plater story but it is revenge on a volvo AND 4WD driver.

As we drove into Woolies yesterday I was infuriated to see a perfectly able lady getting into her flash new alfa, which was parked in a disabled spot right next to the entrance. I was just about over this when we rounded a corner to find a ¾ empty space, the other ¼ taken up by one of those new 4wd volvo things. Now on the other side of this thing was a building thing, which I guess is why this person felt the need to leave themsleves over a metre to get out. Anyway, the whole point of this story is that on my way into the shops (from the far end of the carpark) I preceeded to write in the dirty back window (:o) a nice comment on their parking skills. I actually had a lady in woolies say that she liked my comment too!

Another funny thing in the same Woolies a couple of weeks back was a lady in a new prado that couldn't reverse over an 80mm gutter. She tried about 8 times! That was without a doubt the worst driving I have ever witnessed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:03 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: 180sx - Type X
aa ive had that happen to me, were both the driver and passanger come out of the car and i was in the car by my self :oops:

What they didn't know was that i knew 4 other car at the traffic light, One minute they were big tuff block as soon as 8 other people step out of there car, they became the biggest chick shit in the world.

Carma i luv it :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:12 pm 
Quad T78

Car: Silvia
Mystical wrote:
aa ive had that happen to me, were both the driver and passanger come out of the car and i was in the car by my self :oops:

What they didn't know was that i knew 4 other car at the traffic light, One minute they were big tuff block as soon as 8 other people step out of there car, they became the biggest chick shit in the world.

What happened when the lights went green and everyone was out of their cars? I am picturing some classic 60's Le Mans race where drivers had to run to their parked cars when the green flag started the race. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:24 pm 
T78

Car: S14a, Euro Accord Lux
maybe you should start searching wrx forums to see if they are boasting or bragging about what they did

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next