Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:41 pm 
TO4

Car: s12 gazelle
hey i thought post a couple of things on this thread that not all P platers are idiots it's just the one that think they are king sh*t. And they're usually the one who have had there cars given to them. For example the photos of the white commo was being a complete show off, he had the car for a week and his dad bought it for him, and obiviously he thought he could do anything witha v8 under his right foot. luckily no one was really hurt, his female passengers suffered a bruise and a cut hand. but on ther other hand this other incident happened this weekend but i can't really comment on this one but you can make your own. but this final little story was about a few guys that didn't like came around and abused me then in an attempt to do some doughnuts in mum's pajero they rolled it and i had to end up helping get the car back on it's wheels. he only had his licence for 3 days
http://www.manlydaily.com.au/common/story_page/0,7168,15229784%255E15721,00.html

www.aus12.org

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:55 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: ultimate turdbox s12
Ah justice.

The first years of driving are so much fun aren't they? You go from everyone harrassing you on the road because you've got L's and therefore can't drive to everyone harrassing you because you've got P's and therefore think you're top shit. It's no wonder we all get angry and drive so aggressively - the way Sydney people drive very much inspires the 'cut someone off before they cut you off' mentality. I'm already turning into a little road rager after a few months of driving thanks to the constant tailgaiting, lane cutting, horn honking and abuse when I'm not doing anything wrong, and my personal favourite of people overtaking me at 20k over the speed limit and cutting back in front of me again.

I WIN FIGHTS ON TEH INTERNETS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:50 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: Fa(s)t red boat
Sydney driving...
I dunno where to begin, it would make a saint call someone a c*nt after a few hours of it. Before I moved to Sydney a few years ago I reckon I could count on one hand in 16 years of driving, the amount of times I'd have used the horn to warn someone to get the hell out of the way or dont hit me.

Think in less than a year of living in Chatswood (lol...International driving licences should be null and void. This isnt a fucking paddock and your not driving a water buffalo) I wore out a set of air horns. Since then I got myself a dinky little electric horn, which is good for maybe amusing kids and retards with its whining and buzzing.
No, need to get air-horns again, not the little ones, couple of those big chrome, truck sized mother fuckers that can split eardrums on a kangaroo at 50metres.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:50 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Car: s13 silvia
i had my silvia kicked in the door and i put up a fight knocked him over then he got a pole out of his truck so i tried to settle to fight down to prevent more damage (pole) but i seen him later he appoligised and he had a black eye.
But didnt fix my car

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:07 pm 
Quad T88

Car: S15
Rather than start a new topic ill post here.

I was sitting at the lights in the left lane on a main road yesterday. I looked in my mirror to check who was behind me, old commodore with a green p on it. i didnt think much of it.

Lights went green and this fag was all over me. beeping me and shit, he changed lanes and floored it past me. I dont know weather he was being a dick, becuase he drives a commodore. Or weather he thinks i was taking off too slow. The road was full of bumps and pot holes anyway, so theres no way i could have gone any faster.

I dont see why "they" have to be such dickheads, it was completly pointless

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:24 am 
Quad T88

Car: *insert car here*
Quote:
I dont see why "they" have to be such dickheads

its because they drive a commowhore and commodore = GOD; KING OF THE ROAD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:35 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: 180sx CA18DET
s15jspec wrote:
hah nahh wasnt me if it was me you would have had no face... soo yea.

:roll:

Post subject: Starting shit.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:23 pm 
T78

Car: Liberty GT, ser3 RX7, S14a 200sx, bug eye STI
yeah, there are dickheads out there. but don't provoke if you can't back it up...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:35 pm 
T51

Car: S12
Tallywhacker wrote:
the way Sydney people drive very much inspires the 'cut someone off before they cut you off' mentality. I'm already turning into a little road rager after a few months of driving thanks to the constant tailgaiting, lane cutting, horn honking and abuse when I'm not doing anything wrong, and my personal favourite of people overtaking me at 20k over the speed limit and cutting back in front of me again.

You've encapsulated driving in Sydney perfectly. Nice job _b

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:45 pm 
Quad T88

Car: S13 silvia, J31 maxima
I got abused by some wanker today, I was travelling along in a 60k zone when he reversed into the traffic from a car park and then proceded to give me the fingure and swear when I swerved to miss him :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:21 pm 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: Hello Kitty!
Risking wrote:
I got abused by some wanker today, I was travelling along in a 60k zone when he reversed into the traffic from a car park and then proceded to give me the fingure and swear when I swerved to miss him :roll:

Thats when you pull up, pick up the club lock and proceed to show him the true meaning of road rage.

I think i must be a scary looking bastard or something because i've actually had people cringe when i've politely pointed out what a fucking retard they are and explain why they'd be safer if they didn't try to drive anywhere within a km of me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:31 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: Gazelle - CA20E
badhairdave wrote:
Thats when you pull up, pick up the club lock and proceed to show him the true meaning of road rage.

I think i must be a scary looking bastard or something because i've actually had people cringe when i've politely pointed out what a fucking retard they are and explain why they'd be safer if they didn't try to drive anywhere within a km of me.

Answered your own question there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:50 pm 
Quad T88

Car: S13 silvia, J31 maxima
Dave you are a big scary barstard :P

It was on blaxland Dave, he was reversing out of the auto one at the corner of badgally. Looked straight at me then reversed off the kerb into the traffic. I didn't even hit the horn and I still managed to get abused :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:50 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
i was on the way back from the GFs house tonight, why is it that skyline drivers on their red Ps instantly assume 1, you want to race from the traffic lights and 2, that their tank is faster?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:15 pm 
Quad T04

Car: XR4
Cos everyone on their red P's are fully sick bro :o
I am on my red P's, i drive pretty safely, most of the time... But everyone gives their cars hits every now and then. But yeah, i'd have to say that pretty much any guy on their red P's wanna race anything that moves. I always get people trying to race me and i just have an NA rolla! I think they just wanna see 'Who's Bigger :wink: ' lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7