Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:55 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:21 am 
Quad T88

Car: Nissan 180SX
my mate and i went to KK's @ liverpool, ourmistake was we went with our cars on a saturday night..... oh no the fully sick krew was out.

there was the fag in a corolla who decided it was mad th edo burnouts and thrash the fuck out of his car. my mate gave him the finger becasue he was doing burnouts next to his car and he sped off. the guy chased after my mate and at the next traffic lights got out of his car and was like "you wanna start trouble?" i was clenching my club lock ever so tightly waitng for something to happen eheheh

the lights went green and he got in his car and did a u-turn and went back to krispy kremes.

a few of you would remember the dude he was there @ a meet up there once being a dickhead around the carpark - red shitbox corolla with loud ass music pumping out ~!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:26 am 
T66

Nismodified wrote:
s15jspec wrote:
wernt u the one that stuck your rude finger up to him in the 1st place?
i think your the one in fault nismo..

Nope, your thinking is incorrect.

I know how I would react if someone stuck a finger at me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:45 pm 
Twin T51

Car: 2 x silvia, mountain bike
on my way from my gfs place yesterday morning, had a L plater in a black echo, on the lane next to me speed up and slow down purposely when im going the speed limit.

i just continued to drive normally sitting on the speed limit while boy racer decides to do the accelerate/ brake over and over looking like a tool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:41 pm 
Banned

Car: S13 Silvia S-tune
jtir wrote:
I know how I would react if someone stuck a finger at me.

so if you were driving like a dick, very agrressively behind someone, and they took offence to this and gave you the finger, you would feel angry, or pissed off or upset JT?

So how many have read the initial post, and still thikn that it is my fault?

If you do, then that mite suggest that you people are plain dicks on the road and find tail gating an acceptable form of road manners. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:31 am 
T28 Hybrid

Car: HSV VZ clubsport. X S15 owner
BLISTC wrote:
my mate and i went to KK's @ liverpool, ourmistake was we went with our cars on a saturday night..... oh no the fully sick krew was out.

there was the fag in a corolla who decided it was mad th edo burnouts and thrash the fuck out of his car. my mate gave him the finger becasue he was doing burnouts next to his car and he sped off. the guy chased after my mate and at the next traffic lights got out of his car and was like "you wanna start trouble?" i was clenching my club lock ever so tightly waitng for something to happen eheheh

the lights went green and he got in his car and did a u-turn and went back to krispy kremes.

a few of you would remember the dude he was there @ a meet up there once being a dickhead around the carpark - red shitbox corolla with loud ass music pumping out ~!

Idiots like that are best to leave alone. They will get what they deserve later on. It's only time before that idiot meets another idiot just like him, and then fireworks will happen.
I try to avoid trouble because I have everything to lose and there are people out there who have no life so they don't care about any of the implications resulting from their actions. Better to be cautious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:21 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

I got run off the road (luckily onto a shoulder) by a f***ing excel a while back for doing the speed limit. Evidently you're not allowed to do the limit in a modded car, in the left lane. Some people are just wankers dude...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:35 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Car: s15 jspec
nismo, have you ever thought maybe the way he was driving is normal to him? im not saying its a good thing, but i know sometimes i drive like a dick and i think its normal and i think nothing of it, and if i think nothing of it and i see some1 give me the finger i would blow up also...

just my 2cents ;P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:47 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
s15jspec wrote:
nismo, have you ever thought maybe the way he was driving is normal to him? im not saying its a good thing, but i know sometimes i drive like a dick and i think its normal and i think nothing of it, and if i think nothing of it and i see some1 give me the finger i would blow up also...

just my 2cents ;P

nis it wasnt this guy was it?? they seem to drive the same way

somethings gonna happen to your S15 if you continue driving like that. dont take that as a threat; thats not what i intended. i mean that someones going to take offence to you and do something you might regret

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:27 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Car: s15 jspec
hah nahh wasnt me if it was me you would have had no face... soo yea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:58 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
lol

then you would have been seeing a brick wall. from the inside of a 9x9' box :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:44 pm 
T51

Car: S15
All that reaction just for a finger.. tsk tsk... kids these days... just so damn angry...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:14 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Car: Suzuki GSXR1000 & S14
faaaaark i hate P platers!! reading this thread makes it worse! :evil:

what pisses me off even more is the fact that mummy and daddy buy them the best cars when they are on their P's and they just crash em and write em off! :x :x

having said that, its not all P platers that are dickheads,...
________
Marijuana Vaporizers

Last edited by drifty on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:14 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S13
drifty wrote:

what pisses me off even more is the fact that mummy and daddy buy them the best cars when they are on their P's and they just crash em and write em off! :x :x

actually, it's the minority that are dickheads
and not all of them that drive nice cars got given that car from their parents. Being on P plates doesn't necessarily mean young
and being young doesn't necessarily mean you can't earn enough money to buy a nice car.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:29 am 
T28

Car: ae92 rolla for now...
SamBo wrote:
drifty wrote:

actually, it's the minority that are dickheads
and not all of them that drive nice cars got given that car from their parents. Being on P plates doesn't necessarily mean young
and being young doesn't necessarily mean you can't earn enough money to buy a nice car.

To true SamBo.

I've had to work for my car (Ae92 rolla) and yes, i'd crashed it. The feeling/sound of metal twisting/crunching/bending into the back of a car will never leave me. And this is 2 weeks after i got my licence. After the accdent, $1600 to NRMA and $1500 worth of repairs, there is no fucking way i'd tailgate someone. Yes i do speed but i only do what the car and the driver (ie.me)is capable of. I don't drift cause i know me and the car wouldn't be able to do it. Not saying if i knew how to drift and had a better car i would...

We P platers get alot of road rage from other people. I think its the fact that full licence people look down on us and expect us to 'give in' to them.

Two quick stories.
1. Heading southbound on Centenery Drive, i'm in the middle lane and i needed to get into the left lane which is my turn off. The lane is quite full so I indicate left and a white van next to me won't let me in. I pull in behind him, tight squeeze. I think he thought i was tailgating him so he slams on the brakes, i react and beep at him. At the turn off he pulls aside next to me yelling and giving me the finger, was kinda pissed and wanted to reply doing the same, except my gf was in the car so i just let him go...

2. Heading home from the city on New Canterbury RD, I see three cars in the right lane at the red lights, the last car is indicating right so i pull into the left lane, i've slowed down preparing to stop wen the lights go green, i accelrate and pull infront of the stationary black barina on the right lane, parked cars in the left lane so i switch to the right lane. The barina was pissed at me. I didn't cut her off or anything, there was plenty of room between her car and mine. Anyways, she tailgates me to the next light and tries to pull infront of me via left lane, i was in a 'bleh' mode so i let her go, parked car in the left lane so she darts back behind me missing my car by cm. Im like 'dayummmmm'. so i decide to just speed away. When i didn't see her in my rear view mirror and resume the speed limit
behind a white commodore. This is about 5 kms down the road. As i'm driving i see a car catching up to me and its the black barina. i'm in the left lane now behind the white commo cause i gotta turn left on to Canterbury Rd. She pulls up on the right lane and tries to force herself in between me and the commo. I didn't let her cause she was pissing me off by beeping and shit. I turn left and she does the same from the right lane, almost hitting me, she pulls behind me and is beeping, headlights etc. At the red light she stops behind me and she gets out screeming and stuff. I didn't want it to go on anymore (and i didn't need another dent in the car) so i checked for traffic & redlight camera. Saw none and just drove off on red light...lost her after that.

Sorry bout spelling/grammer, its like 3:30am...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:40 am 
Quad T88

Car: Nissan 180SX
dude just give em a taste of their own medicine

i would of let the black barina pass, then i would of tailgated her flashing and beeping heheh :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next