Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:14 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
2am this morning

alarm goes off on my car. i run outside, nothing

hmm ok, could have been a possum! although its never happened before. i heard a car start up but thought nothing of it coz my car looked fine.

but now im worried about the car and cant sleep. Finally, i get to sleep!

at work today, im looking at how there are some marks in the black rim above the door and how the window doesnt fit right

CUNTS!

looks like they levered my window out to get their hand in and unlock the door

lucky for me the alarm goes off before the door is even opened!

now im worried becuase i got a PM from a person on here asking what type of alarm i have, if it was you, FUCK OFF! if it wasnt stay the hell away anyway

seems every time i go to a SNSW social someone tries to steal my car

FYI, my car isnt that great, it doesnt have that much power, it doesnt look that good, it doesnt go that good, i doesnt have any mods on it that 80% of other S15s have, its NOT JDM; so there is no JDM turbo

dumb fucks will never learn

ive had nothing but bad luck with this car and its beginning to fuck me off badly

so now i have to have the window adjusted, and price that plastic part that goes above the window. more fucking costs!!

/end rant - but still pissed off

so for the lowlife car theives on here, leave me the fuck alone! im sick of your shit. and if its you mother fuckers down the road, think about where you live!! i know where it is asshole!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:01 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S14
dude youre having a bad time of it. personally, if it was me id get rid of it. i still have trouble sleeping at night after having 1 stolen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:34 pm 

i wish i could mate, it would hurt too badly.

it owes me too much money, the finance, for the moment. in 2 years ill be ahead lol

its all good tho, this week a car is leaving my driveway so i will fill the vacated spot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:59 pm 
T66

Car: S14a
Its time to put some video surveillance out the front where you park your car.... Im serious.

If you wan't i'll hook you up with a motion sensor light im sure there is one floating around the garage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:17 pm 
T78

Car: S14a, Euro Accord Lux
That is fuggin LOW!! id also agree with some survielance cameras or at least a motion sensored light. maybe a car blanket would help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:50 pm 
T78

Car: 180 Sr20d3t
zei man im willing to donate a surveilance camera -b&w though has infared to see at night-ive got one watching my baby-fuck those mofos-

just set it up to a motion detectable switchbox (or timelapse recorder) and it will alert you whenever motion is there
i would be sleeping in the car with a samurai sword if that was me-fkn thieving cunts.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:26 pm 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
I've run down the street with sword in hand after a pair of kids trying to take my rims woke me up one night.
I run fairly fast when I'm pissed off,but clearly the sight of me tearing out of my front door with what looks like an ivory handled katana in the air was suitable motivation for the guys to run faster than I was.

I've got no sympathy for car thieves either,as I've had two cars stolen in the past. one from the rocks,the other from my old workplace's carpark. the first was an HX monaro,which was never found,the second was my current project car - my Ae86. it was gutted and dumped in merrylands.
the total loss from these two incidents was something close to the current price of an S15.
if I ever catch someone in the act,or one of my mates does,god help the theif. that's all I'll say.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having grief Iain. the surveillance ideas sound interesting,but won't prevent anything unless they know it's there.
catching the pricks after they've stolen the car and wrecked it doesn't help you much beyond feeling good about them getting in a little trouble with the police for what they've done to you.

in your place,I would be locking it up as well as you can,putting the movement sensitive lights in,and if you don't have them already,put air horns in and get the alarm to trigger them.
most people will ignore an alarm going off in a car park these days,but air horns going flat out can be heard for miles and WILL bring out a pissed off neighbour or two,and obviously you,as the sound comes close to waking the dead,you won't miss it.
a mate of mine's S14 was targetted several years ago,and he heard the horns going off up in his third floor apartment,which was about 5 floors total above the car park,and had three layers of concrete,a roller door,and his front door between him and the noise. this might be an option to consider...

Justin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:52 pm 
Quad T51

F**k, nothing but bad luck, what can you do :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:24 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S15
I feel for you mate, you just feel plain violated that some jealous, poor person, who never worked a day in their lives had their greasy mits over your hard earned posession.

Im still cut that someone actually got into my car. lucky they didnt take it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:46 pm 
T51

Car: S15 Spec R
man, you have some serious bad luck, invest in a serious alarm (mine cost 2k+, still cheaper than insurance) and a tracker, and look at it on a bright side, this all gives you excuses for more mods :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:25 pm 

the alarm is fine. its worked each time. so i cant ask more!!

anyway, the cameras are going up very soon. as is a sensor light on the front door, its pretty close to the yard and will fill it of someone moves

thanks for the offer guys, got a colour ir cam from a mate and an ir floodlight on order from jaycar, a spare VCR to record all i have already

good idea too justin! im going to rig up a siren inside the cabin also to deter people being inside when its going off.

it just shits me that i cant even park outside my own house without someone smashing into it or looking to rip it off

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:40 am 
Quad T66

Car: Cefiro coming
Dude your luck is fucked up.

Please PM one of us the name of the user who requested your alarm type and we'll see if it matches IP addresses or whatever we can do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:26 am 
T28 Hybrid

Car: 180sx
bad luck or just a bad neighbourhood?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:47 am 
Quad T04

Car: S13 Silvia
Nasty, i was paranoid parking in the front yard of my gfs place until i got an alarm, i'm glad i have a lock up shed to stick the thing in at home but i doubt that would stop anyone who really wanted to take it. A siren in the cabin is a good idea though, it's bad enough when i stop, get out of the car and check the oil or somthing, the alarm does it's 'BIP!' thing after 30 seconds and just about blasts me eardrum out cos my heads in the engine bay....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:38 pm 
T25

Car: Camry :(
zei20l wrote:
good idea too justin! im going to rig up a siren inside the cabin also to deter people being inside when its going off.

Get screamers... get a few.. people would blow eardrums if they stayed in there long enough to get in the drivers seat ...