Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 6:52 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: S15 Turbo for sale
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:51 am 
T03

Car: Yellow S15
Hello, I am new to this forum and I am getting rid of my turbo in about 2 weeks time. I am not 100% sure on exact timing as it depends on the install of my new gearbox. However I am selling it after this time so I am giving any potential buyers some notice.

It is a S15 ball bearing turbo, has done 27,000km and is about one year old. There is nothing wrong with the turbo, it's being sold to make way for an upgrade.

I have been offered $750 for it so far, if anyone is interested in it and is willing to pay more for this please let me know. I would prefer buyers that can pick it up or have me deliver it to them so buyers on the Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Brisbane preferred. I will send intostate but you have to pay the postage I am located on the Gold Coast.

It has been boosted up to 16 psi but has mainly run on 10psi. It had a front mount fitted to it got lots of cold air. I haven't boosted to 16 psi much at all because i run nitrous with it at the drags and with the nitrous it only runs 10 psi of boost, i did not run anymore then 10psi with the nitrous to be safe because my car is still stock bottom end.

i've always warmed up the car to good oil pressure and temperture before driving. the car has had a turbo timer on it and the turbo is always given time to cool down no matter how it has been driven. castrol synthetic has been used as the engine oil. the turbo is in excellent condition as i looked after it and the engine as i was going to keep the standard turbo for track use but had a change of heart.

I'm new to this forum so please email any replies to xspsi@hotmail.com
if you are interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:40 pm 
Twin T66

Car: Pulsar GTiR
lol .. i have seen the video u made of your car ..

THRASHED :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 4:30 pm 
T03

Car: Yellow S15
why do you say that? i run nitrous with the car, you do know what with nitrous that you only run 10 psi of boost which is much easier on the turbo then people who boost the turbo. the turbo is in excellent condition but it is alrady sold anyway.